Its A Boy's Life

Its A Boy's Life

Sunday, June 12, 2011

the norms



These pictures are actually from Easter morning, but I think they sum up the "norms" that describe Nathan and Noah's favorite behaviors.


This is how I normally find Nathan, waving a book in my face, crying for me to read it ( this is his favorite, just ask Kathi, his babysitter) I usually can't resist snuggling up in a chair with him and Bert and Ernie's opposite book! He looks so distressed in this picture! He is still so snuggly and loves a lap, and I love to snuggle with him!


And this is Noah, so focused on the figuring out of things, intense. Granted, here he is figuring out a carrot full of Reese's Pieces, but usually its something a little more difficult. He entertains himself for loong stretches. Love my little professor!

No comments:

Post a Comment