Its A Boy's Life

Its A Boy's Life

Friday, June 24, 2011

Sisters, sisters....


So my sister Alissa came up for a few days. We took the boys to Moes, and the pool. Then we had the rest of the weekend to ourselves. So we headed downtown to eat at Park Tavern.. you know, good view of Atlanta, Iconic Piedmont Park.. but on the way this happened.



Yep, having a flat tire on 75 ( aka the Autobahn) has been like a fear of mine forever. So there we were, it was ridiculously HOT. And I was wearing a dress! Thankfully, Atlanta has these awesome Hero Units that come to your rescue. 20 minutes later, there he was, and 20 minutes after that, we were on our way. Dinner was fun and Paolo's Gelato was even better!!!
The next day, after having tire fixed, we headed to the High Museum. I haven't been there in a while, but I loved seeing it with Alissa. And I think she liked it too! Here is the only picture I too, haha, we made this, obviously!


Here's hoping she comes again soon, for longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment