Its A Boy's Life

Its A Boy's Life

Friday, June 24, 2011

Brothers..


Having a hot, fun summer. Did I mention HOT? ICK.

Just a few Tank Updates..

Nathan is pushing 30 lbs, tall boy! Wearing 24 month clothes, size 5.5 shoe and about to be in size five diaper. He is talking up a storm and loves to repeat. He calls Noah "Noey T" on a regular basis, and just babbles on and on about anyone and everything. Any time I pick up my phone, he says "DEE DEE" as in call her. I wanna talk!! He is pretty independent and wants to walk everywhere!




Noah, is prayerfully pushing 20 lbs, still size 3 diaper, size 4 shoe. We are working with speech and OT still. He is into everything, he wants to climb onto anything he can( see below) and even stand up in this chair. (Lord help) He loves to play with my ipod, and knows how to change songs!



I am going to try to get them dancing on video, its pretty hilarious!!! We are looking forward to the beach in a few weeks, but first Mama gets a girls trip to go see U2 in Nashville! Whoo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment