Its A Boy's Life

Its A Boy's Life

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Play Dates

We have a pretty big group of friends around Atlanta. It seems we are more and more scattered, but we get together pretty often. When we do, it can be a hot mess, kids or no kids! Here are some pictures from our zoo trip a few weeks ago! Wish I had more, especially the petting zoo, and the train. The boys loved those the most I think!


Christy with Joshua, and Sarah with Ian and Elijah ( Sarah don't kill me for this one, you were just gonna give your booger a kiss lol)

Noah and Nathan and CoraLeigh and Amanda. Nathan's favorite animal was his frog lovey lol (sigh) And I love how CoraLeigh is posing! I didn't get a good one of Shanna, or me ..but we were there too!!!


This last week we had a fun pool trip and cra-zy trip to Chicfila after with 4 Mamas, 2 Aunties and 7.5 boys ( one on the way) No girls..whew!

Can't wait for the next one!



No comments:

Post a Comment