Its A Boy's Life

Its A Boy's Life

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tank-lage

Also known as Turner Tank Language.. We definately have our own..

Here is a list, you know, so I don't forget!

Tee Tee- What Nate Calls Noah
Nay Nay- What Nate calls Nate
Arnie- Barney ( I despise that dinosaur)
Arnie Happy a Barney episode about feelings, (I am not kidding)
Arnie Butter - a Barney about bugs and butterflies
Siiid - Sid the Science Kid, said in a whiny voice
HALP! - Help me, usually Help me get on the couch or to put food on a fork
Eggs and Oddage - Eggs and Sausage, favorite breakfast
Nyugnet- as in chicken nugget
Mimondae- LemonadeIchair-highchair
UUUPPP! Usually demanding to be picked up :) Sometimes, sweeter- "hold u"
Offie- our babysitter Kathi
Achey- Katie
Yayyay- Haley
Aisa- Alissa ( my sister)
Wain- Rain, I just figured this out today!
'mote- the remote, usually thrust in my face demanding sid or arnie ( see above)
Minute! -said with hand out, mimicing what we say when we can't handle anymore arnie 5 MINUTES!!!
A-side -outside
pop ubble- bubbles!!!

Gog- Nathan's frog and love of his life
Most of these are said by Nathan.

Here are so Noah-isms..

Whoa! - usually when he throws something
Oooo- "what does the cow say?"
Happy- heard by offie and achey
NoNo- he hears this enough, so he should be able to say it :)

Gotta love toddler talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment