Its A Boy's Life

Its A Boy's Life

Monday, September 5, 2011

From Summer To Fall..



Can you smell it? Fall is coming! My favorite time of year. We have been super busy, as Summer is winding down, but I can't complain. The boys started preschool a few weeks ago, at Bascomb United Methodist, and they love it! They are in a young two's class, with 2 other little girls ( one for each) I think a few more are joining their class. I feel really blessed to have to have them their. Our sweet friend Ms Ann from church works there, and they boys love seeing her. (especially Noah) They really seem to like their teacher, Ms Di. In fact, when I drop them off on Thursday mornings, they literally RUN down the hall to get to their class. :)

Here's some pictures from the first day!!


We have started a new routine in the evening of walking down to our neighborhood playground. They start asking for the "slide" as soon as dinner is over. It WEARS THEM OUT. I love that sweet time playing with them. I feel like I miss so much being at work four days a week, so its my time with them!


Nathan is talking up a storm repeating so many words. Every morning he does this roll call. He lists off people..its like a list of people he loves :) Mama, Offie, Dee Dee, Ran, Daddy, Mimi, Papa, Yay-Yay and Achey ( Haley and Katey) Bob, and Andrew ( Katey's BF makes the list lol) Sometimes he'll add more people, like Nolan, my friend Jen's little boy, because we skype'd with them, or Manna ( Amanda) haha, such a sweet loving little guy!!
Noah is doing better with his speech. He is working on his "O" sounds, like Whoa, and OOOO,
and MOOO ( what does the cow say?) and Ruff, for the dogs! He is becoming more fearless, which can be bad, especially when his class can't go to the playground because he is TOO fearless on the slide (sigh)
All in all, they are making life so special right now :)


Shopping!


Our first football game, GOOO ETOWAH EAGLES!!!

Next up, I am working on our Birthday Party, can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment