Its A Boy's Life

Its A Boy's Life

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Off to the races?

Yeah, not the horses, better. Talladega...That's right NASCAR! I got to go to my first Sprint Cup Race this Sunday. And what better way to start than the largest track, TALLADEGA! I have to admit, I was a bit apprehensive, but I had so.much.fun. I love getting outside of my box, and doing something so random and different. Add in some GREAT company (see below) and a little friendly competition and I AM HOOKED!!

I was also super impressed with the kindness and comraderie of the fans..Seriously. I mean, don't get me wrong, there was some GOOD people watching (and, um,not so good) but really a good family time!!

       We sat on the back side, just coming out of turn 2.


 Did you know you cam camp in the middle of the track?


         Sunscreen, hat, glasses, and a police scanner to listen to the drivers and their spotters.

Derek and Aidan, I love these guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment