Its A Boy's Life

Its A Boy's Life

Monday, April 18, 2011

The small things..

Warning, random post!

Yesterday, after church.. I had to eat lunch fast, and I was on my own..so I headed to my FAVORITE sandwich place...


Here comes the best part... THEY HAVE A DRIVE THROUGH! Ok, ok, so its kinda ghetto... You pull up to the sliding glass door, and HONK... they take your order, then bring it to you.

BUT, I think this will prevent many a bad drive through choice on my part!

So, lets keep them in business! The new one is off of Towne Lake Parkway, right at 575.

If you have never had Roly Poly, you are missing out!

1 comment:

  1. That's AWESOME! I wish there was Roly Poly near me-- I've loved them ever since college. Or maybe the beach. They used to have one down at GSU, too, and I lived off those...so much better than regular fast food!

    And it's not a small thing for a great place like that to have a drive through! Anyone with kids will know why you appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete