Its A Boy's Life

Its A Boy's Life

Sunday, April 28, 2013

 
 Life, spent living...
 
Life is a lot more fun without facebook. I mean, I love it, but I might be a bit addicted. I feel this crazy need to check it. All.The.Time... So, after my husband challenged me with a "you can't go a week without it" I took the app off my phone.  And I made it!   I had a great "God intended" conversation with my best friend Jen a week or so ago, about idols, and things we waste our time on.  The internet, facebook etc were both HUGE for me. I want to take that time back and give it to my Jesus and my family. I want to be in the moment with my boys and my husband. And this week was so much better. I realize how much more my kids listen when I am fully engaged and paying attention, whether at home or the playground or backyard. Its been a good week. And I am not putting the app back on my phone :)
 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment