Its A Boy's Life

Its A Boy's Life

Sunday, March 3, 2013



These make me happy! We had some pictures made for Christmas, and I am working on getting them in frames.  We have officially been a family of 5 since October..so far, so good. The boys are loving each other, and the little guys think Aidan hung the moon. Derek is adjusting to living with toddlers again, and I am working on my step-mom skills. Thankfully I have amazing step parents to learn from. I love seeing my parents LOVE Aidan and Derek's parents LOVE the tanks. Especially when I landed in the hospital last week, Derek's parents came to watch the boys, then mine. Then my parents took the boys home, then Derek's mom picked me up from the hospital... It's just a really cool picture of how a family should work, and how God works in the midst of family.

 We have been working, working, working on the house! Trying to make it OURS, and after two and a half  years of being a single mom, some things were neglected. Lots of fixing and changing. New countertops, lots of paint, new bathroom stuff... I promise to post some befores and afters SOON!



1 comment: