Its A Boy's Life

Its A Boy's Life

Friday, March 2, 2012

What I've been up to...

Last weekend I had the chance to go to on girl's weekend with my best friend Jen, her sister Kristi and my good friend Danna. We didn't all know each other well, I didn't know Kristi, they didn't know Danna, but it was such a good group, a good mesh. I think we all enjoyed each others company, and much hilarity ensued :) We went to Mentone, Alabama to a house that some sweet friends of mine from church own, and it is one of my favorite places to unplug. Friday night we played some "Just Dance" on the Wii ( still the reigning champ, just saying) Saturday we walked around DeSoto Falls and then went to Fort Payne Alabama ( Merry Christmas, tonight) and saw a movie for $4.50! We decided it was so cheap they couldn't afford to light the theaters or a decent bathroom, but, hey, you get what you pay for!!! It was a really good time for us busy Moms to recharge our batteries.


I originally uploaded LOTS of pictures, but the images took up too much space. So here are a couple!
DeSoto Falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment