Its A Boy's Life

Its A Boy's Life

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Another confession. I don't like Valentine's Day.. As a single Mom, it usually kind of stinks. It seems so manufactured, and full of empty expectations and let downs. And I woke up with this attitude. BUT, a friend at work looked at me ( across a chocolate fountain in the breakroom no less) and said, "Lacey, girl, you are young, you are successful, you are LOVED by so many people and have two amazing children...celebrate THAT! So much love! An have another chocolate marshmallow" And ya'll, she is right, I have alot of LOVE to celebrate. Ok, so it may not be a romantic love right now, but its better. It is Agape love, it is the way my babies love their Mama, the way my family loves each other, and the way my friends love me and I love them! It is God, for He is love, in and through each of us! So......


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!


Here are pictures of my sweet boys working on their Valentines!




Nathan, saying "paint, Mama, paint!"
Noah, making purple!

My Valentines! They are wearing Snoopy shirts that say "Heartthrob" Yes!
Our loot, ok their loot, but you know, they share :) The balloon was mine, actually!

No comments:

Post a Comment